Tri Moving with Freestyle Sports NW
Start your journey with me today. Call 206.226.3130 and take the first step!
Field Coaching (Biking and Running), Pool Swim (triathlon specific), Open Water Swimming
Swim Coaching Only
Pool or Open Water
I provide an integrated program of balance, stability, core, strength, and cardio.
My goal is to guide you in your training and to teach you how to reach your personal goals. I offer triathlon coaching, personal training, and triathlon-specific open water swimming. I am the open water swim coach for Snohomish County Parks and a 5-time Ironman Finisher.
In your training, I will stress the importance of hard work, safe techniques, and proper rest so that we can maximize your training results while minimizing your risk of injury.
Seventeen years ago, I was 85 pounds overweight. One day I realized I needed to adopt a new lifestyle and get healthy, so I started running and changed my eating habits. Since that time, I've completed numerous racing events, ranging from sprint triathlons and short distance run and cycle events to endurance races, including five Ironman competitions.
My goal is to help you reach your fitness goals. As an added benefit I am able to observe the positive changes that spill over into other areas of my clients' lives. Training improves not only physical fitness, but mental and emotional health as well. Aside from all my triathlon and racing activities, I love spending time with my husband and four kids.
- Third level US Masters Swim Coach
- US Adult Learn To Swim cert. May 2015
- USA Level 1 Swim Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certified personal trainer 2012-2014
- USAT Certified Coach 2009, 2010, 2011
- Adult and Child CPR/AED
- 2004 Iron Spirit Award, Ironman Canada
- AA Interior Design, Bellevue College
- Brooks Runner of the Month summer 1998
- 2001 USCF Track Nationals... Bronze Medal, Masters Women Olympic Team Sprint
- King 5 Health News segment "55 Ways to Stay Young"
Are you new to working out? We cater to all ability levels.